Have your picture snapped and add your areas of interest and contact details to aid networking and make new business contacts.
- CX is the new battlefield: addressing new customer expectations as an “old world” incumbent
- Becoming a CX champion: reaping the benefits of both the customer and business perspective
- CX mindset shift: putting the customer in the center of our everyday business
- Change starts from within: the significance of innovation, culture change and collaboration
- Big company dynamics: how to ensure the customer is part of the daily conversation of all employees
- How to detect and overcome paradigms blocking the way Forward
- It's all about the mind-set: fostering a culture of failure tolerance and flexibility while developing new models
- Challenging our own way of thinking about customers and their needs
- Entering the world of the customer in the era of the energy transition
- An update on our customer innovation lab: making people want things v. making things people want
- The journey from traditional integrated CIS software to an open platform solution
- Turning technology buzzwords into business benefits
- Would we do it again? Project challenges and lessons learned
- The importance of an integrated platform in driving multichannel customer engagement
- Choosing the right systems for your organisation: Overcome challenges and manage changes
- Implementing artificial intelligence through chat bots: What we learned
- Building loyalty with your customers – what does that mean for the energy industry?
- Does fostering customer loyalty have to mean loyalty programmes?
- Engaging the customer of the future – “proposition” over technology?
- Extreme environmental challenges – which actually resulted in increased levels of customer trust!
- How can new technologies help build customer familiarity and favourability?
- A long-term approach to building customer trust, satisfaction and engagement
- The need to anticipate your consumer’s needs, not just respond
- Using data analytics to understand customer segments and offer great consumer experiences
- Knowing how to engage your customer across different platforms
- Cross industry insight: how do utilities compare?
Reflect on the day's learnings and unwind with your peers with a drink and delicious canapes on the Radisson Park Inn's terrace.
- The drivers and challenges influencing today’s transitioning energy industry
- Embracing changing customer expectations with technology
- Exploring the smart home as a means to drive business value
- First dates: who are we looking to recruit and why?
- Getting to know you: what should we do to engage staff?
- Engagement: who is getting married - company or customers?
- Marriage: how do you keep the relationship alive?
- Divorce: if it doesn’t work - what happens and who wins?
Disruptive Business Models
The Utility-Customer Relationship
Blue Sky Thinking – Let’s Talk about Cloud
- Introducing the world’s first large-scale domestic vehicle-to-grid (V2G) project
- The changing relationship between the individual and the system
- How utilities can compete against automakers in attracting and retaining customers
- A virtual power plant in every home is the future
- Using AI to effortlessly save and earn customers money
- Innovating the service offering to make it simple, easy and hassle free
- Decentralising future energy through smart asset optimisation
- How do you re-build a 200 year old business model?
- What part does the customer have to play in innovation?
- Is the future of energy really here right now?