At these workshops you will review product functionality, dive deeper into specific topics, look at practical examples, take part in discussions, go through live demonstrations, and determine for yourself the business benefits of each solution. Each workshop offers you a unique opportunity to address challenges, discuss them with your peers, and gain valuable guidance from some of the most knowledgeable experts on SAP applications.
Please note that you cannot switch between parallel workshops.
Full Day Pre-Conference Workshops (09:30 - 17:30)
This workshop provides a comprehensive overview of treasury applications from SAP. It helps attendees understand the processes, functions and features in the area of bank connectivity as well as cash, liquidity, and financial risk management. Discover the extensibility options available with SAP® Cloud Platform in order to leverage value-adding services for Treasury. Learn more about both our recent and planned innovations in the area of cash and financial risk management, treasury reporting, and compliance. Attendees will also get an understanding of the different deployment options as well as practical insights into implementation approaches.
This workshop provides an end-to-end overview that covers the following topics:
- Payments and Bank Connectivity
- Cash and Liquidity Management
- Payment Factory Treasury and Risk Management
- Value-adding services with SAP Cloud Platform, e.g. FX Trading Automation Bank Connectivity as a Service Market Data as a Service
- How to get there - deployment options and implementation scenarios
- Recent enhancements, innovations, and road map topics
This workshop provides you with a broad and insightful overview of the functionality within the cash & payments area in SAP S/4HANA®. This includes to explore cash operations features, bank account management processes, bank fee management, payment monitoring and approvals. Key topic areas also cover options to establish a corporate-to-bank connectivity channel, either host-to-host, EBICS or over SWIFT. This is all based on a new concept within the SAP® Multi Bank Connectivity solution, which is provided through SAP Cloud Platform. In addition an overview of the brand new advanced payment management functionality within SAP S/4HANA® will be provided which allows clients to run a more agile and centralized payment factory complementing the products SAP S/4HANA Cash Management, SAP S/4HANA In House Cash and SAP Multi-Bank Connectivity.
Half Day Pre-Conference Workshops (09:30 - 13:00)
Join this workshop to gain insight about SAP delivers a flexible and integrated and ready to turn Treasury solution to help you to manage your payment, cash, debt, investment and risk management.
- The workshop will provide a details on how content are predelivery based on best practice approach. Furthermore the session provides an overview of the different Self Service-Configurations which help you to further tailor and design the solution to meet your needs.
- The session helps you to understand the integration to Market data providers, trading platform , payment providers and corporate to bank connectivity
- Get insight on how Treasury and Finance Solution in the Cloud can be integrated into your existing On-Premise System landscape using Standard Webservices
- Outlook and the way forward for Treasury Analytic strategy and the roadmap for 2019.
Join this workshop to learn about how taking steps to manage working capital can improve liquidity, reduce debt and increase overall profitability of a company. Integrated nature of SAP solutions offers diverse set of capabilities for treasury and the rest of the finance organization to take effective steps in optimizing their working capital. We will discuss the following:
- How to combine the strength of multiple SAP solutions together for better results
- Understand the impact of SAP receivables and payables management along with liquidity Management
- What are the key considerations for treasury to continuously improve working capital
- Analyze current and future SAP use cases supporting working capital Management
Half Day Pre-Conference Workshops (14:00 - 17:30)
In this workshop you receive an end to end process flow for the FX risk management process in SAP - Starting from Exposure Reporting - via automated trade requests including trading on a FX trading platform - to the deal creation and updated reporting (including automated hedge accounting) in your S/4 System. You also get an insight into the future solution roadmap for FX risk management.
Workshop details coming soon!