Thank You for Joining the SAP Intelligent Asset Management Live 2020 Webinar Series
SAP Intelligent Asset Management Live 2020 Agenda
Learn how industry and market needs are driving SAP's portfolio for Intelligent Asset Management and how SAP's new cloud solutions will help your organization build on the capabilities of SAP S/4HANA and adopt more resilient and sustainable maintenance and supply chain processes.
- Market drivers for Intelligent Asset Management
- The role of SAP S/4HANA and SAP's new cloud suite for Asset Performance Management
- How SAP is developing business networks and their role in asset management
SBB, the largest rail provider in Switzerland, is committed to meeting its customer expectations as a modern transportation provider. Safety, efficiency, and timely services are critical to the success of SBB and as such, required a technology that would provide proactive maintenance practices with access to data, allowing for optimized maintenance activities and to achieve an effect within the process chains.
The SAP Intelligent Asset Management Solution (IAM) including SAP Predictive Maintenance and Services (PdMS) and SAP Asset Strategy and Performance Management (ASPM) have been licensed to meet the future needs of the organization. In this presentation, SBB will discuss critical elements identified as primary drivers for implementation, early learnings, and future plans for our innovation roadmap.
- Swiss Federal Railways SBB at a glance - vision and challenges
- A value chain oriented approach to set up an SAP Enterprise Asset Management
- Reliability-Centered Maintenance (RCM) and failure-modes on relevant equipment
- Integrating use-case by use-case and driving digitalization
- Summary and Outlook towards SAP IAM operationalization
The Eurasian Resources Group (ERG) SAP Asset Intelligence Network and SAP Asset Strategy and Performance Management focuses on practical aspects of using RCM methodology and risk assessment tools to boost plant maintenance effectiveness. While far from being new or innovative, the reliability-centred approach remains more theory than practice for most companies.
ERG will discuss how to identify opportunities for real business benefits and how to develop a rational and flexible maintenance strategy for your assets.
- Evaluation: What is big question for asset management in the current volatile market?
- Methodology: How classic approaches can solve current problems?
- Features: What tools are needed to run the reliability management process smoothly?
- Real-life example: Overview of SAP ASPM solution in ERG
NETZSCH Pumps and Systems and TECTRION, a manufacturer and a service partner, share the digital stage to share their operator-collaboration story and tell us how using SAP Asset Intelligence Network helps them deliver top quality and value-driven results to their customer.
- Introduction to NETZSCH Pumps and Systems GmbH and TECTRION GmbH
- Our motivation to step into SAP AIN
- Sharing the experience with SAP AIN: ○eCl@ss overview ○ Sharing data in SAP AIN ○ Business Models
- An outlook of the future roadmap
As part of this web session, SAP will present the solution potential of the SAP Intelligent Asset Management Suite based on current challenges in asset management. Furthermore, SAP will discuss potential key principles for a successful Intelligent Asset Management project with you.
- Discuss challenges in maintenance management
- SAP Intelligent Asset Management suite overview
- Discuss key principles for successful SAP Intelligent Asset Management projects
In this webinar, Nostrum provides insights on how to prepare an SAP S/4HANA deployment while leveraging the SAP Transformation Navigator, SAP Activate, and SAP Model Company for Oil & Gas.
- Why NOG choose to leverage the SAP Model Company
- Learning requirement and SAP learning resources
- Landscape options & constraints for consideration
- Discovery workshops & scoping the projects
- Building and maintaining the repository of processes
In this session, you will receive an overview of SAP Intelligent Asset Management (IAM) and new solution areas for SAP Asset Strategy & Performance Management (ASPM), SAP Predictive Maintenance & Service (PdMS), SAP Predictive Engineering Insights (PEI), and SAP Asset Intelligence Network (AIN).
You will learn about the data relationships between these new solutions and SAP Enterprise Asset Management (EAM). You will also gain insights into the processes needed to develop asset strategies and to evolve asset strategy recommendations into executable schedule-ready tasks in SAP EAM and SAP PdMS.
This session is open for interactive participation and to answer questions.
- Introduction to Intelligent Asset Management (IAM) a. SAP ASPM - Asset Strategy Development b. SAP PdMS - Statistical Methods, Big Data and Machine Learning c. SAP PEI - Physics-based high-speed Simulation
- Data Relationships with SAP Enterprise Asset Management (EAM)
- Evolving Asset Strategies to Executable Schedule-Ready Tasks
Mobile applications from SAP help asset-intensive enterprises face complex maintenance challenges. The SAP Asset Manager mobile app helps maintenance technicians work more safely, productively, and independently - whether they are installing new equipment or maintaining, inspecting, and repairing existing assets.
This webinar offers you a chance to have a closer consideration at how mobile solutions can revolutionise the way you and your team approach asset management.
- Possibilities for mobile asset management with SAP software
- Value proposition for the SAP Asset Manager application
- Capabilities overview of SAP Asset Manager
- High-level overview of architecture and deployment options
- Overview of the road map for SAP Asset Manager
- Sneak-peek at the visionary future for SAP Asset Manager
On the occasion of SAP Intelligent Asset Management Live 2020, DSB will dive into the current status of their SAP Asset Management project. DSB will also provide forward-looking insights and strategies relative to the ongoing pilot at Helgoland in CPH.
- Hear about DSB SAP Asset Management landscape: Why SAP Asset Manager?
- Learn more about DSB's business drivers and anticipated benefits
- Have a closer look at the current pilot program at Helgoland in CPH
- End-user insights - DSB tops off their 2020 webinar with an end-user interview
Discover SAP's future innovation priorities for the SAP Intelligent Asset Management solutions to help you:
- Drive digital transformation in asset management
- Learn how to help bring people, data, and technology together
- Increase asset uptime and reduce the cost to operate
Water is essential and increasingly scarce. Yet a substantial amount of this invaluable resource is lost during production, processing, and distribution. This loss is known as ‛Non-Revenue Water' (NRW) and in Europe alone, it amounts to about 23% of all water production. De Watergroep, the leading drinking water company in Belgium, launched a project to tackle NRW in 2018 named the 'Leakie' Project.
In this webinar, De Watergroep shares how communication, along with the right SAP tools, allows them to harness the power of their greateset asset, their people. De Watergroep demonstrates how by bringing together the right people, skills, processes, and tools, they have managed to reduce NRW.
Get inspired and learn how De Watergroep's approach and best practices can have a positive and significant impact on your value-driven results.
- Overview of the 'Leakie' Project
- Project highlights: How we aligned our vision and our tools with our people to improve processes
- Why communication is key and other lessons learned
- How De Watergroep harnessed the power of SAP by carrying out a people-centric change management approach